Thursday 18 June 2009

Hello world!

Welcome to RetroFitness blog, the blog that looks back at 20th century fitness fads, fashions, failures, fancies and freaks. Since I'm British and British stuff is mostly what I have access to, it'll be somewhat British-biased, but other stuff may creep in.

I just want to stress at this point that if you attempt any of the exercises or routines posted here, you do so entirely at your own risk. Old books often include exercises which would be deemed inadvisable today. You probably won't come to any harm if you're sensible but if you do, don't come running to me for sympathy. If you CAN still run, that is.

OK... stand by your beds and await further posts. Or go away and come back later. I'm not going to know what you get up to, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment